Tindale Oliver’s design team includes professionals experienced in authoring and managing Community Awareness Plans (CAPs) that inform and engage, solicit public opinion, and create the brand of unified community consensus that fosters project adoption and implementation. These plans are individually tailored to each community and structured in a manner that encourages communication, collaboration, and cooperation, resulting in successful consensus and project implementation, even in difficult geographic, political, and socio-economic environments.
Our design team uses community engagement techniques that include focus groups, stakeholder interviews, whole community outreach (directed at a specific demographic such as minorities, older adults, and youth), Art-4-Planning, best practices and user manuals, charrettes, citizen surveys, education programs, keypad polling, media relations, project websites, virtual whiteboards, training programs, and communication materials.
Tindale Oliver Design’s community outreach expertise includes:
- Innovative outreach and techniques, state-of-the-art polling techniques
- Design charrettes, focus groups, meeting and workshops facilitation
- Stakeholders/special interest group interviews
- Effective community surveys, e-mail and mail campaigns
- Positive media relations
- Graphics and conceptual visualization
- Creative and effective graphic technical support services and coordination
- Consistent website management
- Attractive, informative flyers, newsletters, presentations, websites, and support materials
- Construction information services